Life Support, First Aid, CPR Training for Individuals and Community Groups
Medical emergencies can happen anywhere, at any time. Our classes prepare individuals to confidently and calmly respond at work, in the community, or while at home.
Register online or call/ text (512) 529-7702 to join a small group at our Hutto location.
Call/ Text (512) 529-7702 for K-12 Discounts or CPR, AED & First Aid group rates.
Basic Life Support BLS
Classes meet the needs of Healthcare Providers
- Dentists and Dental Assistants
- Personal Trainers
- Medical Techs and other Healthcare Professionals
Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Classes for OSHA and Workforce Requirements
Classes meet the needs of professionals requiring OSHA and Workforce compliance
- Truck Drivers
- Pipeline Workers
Heartsaver and Pediatric Heartsaver First Aid CPR AED Classes for Educators and Child Caretakers
Classes meet the needs of Educators and Others Caring for Children
- Daycare Teachers
- School Employees
- Scout and other Youth Group Leaders
Call/ Text (512) 529-7702 for K-12 Discounts.
(30 Minutes) $250 for Group
- How to respond when there is a Medical Emergency
- What happens when you Call 911
- Hands-Only CPR for an adult who suddenly collapses
- Learn how to respond to choking emergencies in an adult or child
- How does an AED work?
- No certification available
- CPR mannequins and AED trainers available for practice after presentation
Recommended for groups who want to gain general knowledge of how to access and interact with Emergency Medical Services in our community during a medical emergency.
Call/ Text (512) 529-7702 to arrange a presentation at your location.